Friday, September 26, 2008

Office party

Last night was the premiere of season 5 of The Office, and we had a party to celebrate. It was fun, although we may need to think about getting a house with a bigger living room if we are going to have anymore big TV watching parties like this. It was kind of crazy. I think there were 16 adults and 3 babies around the age of 1. Fun times!

If you don't watch The Office, you can skip the rest of this post, because you probably won't care about The Office snacks and games we had. After several conversations with people on Facebook yesterday, I think The Office is a show you either love or hate. There doesn't seem to be much middle ground. If you are a fan of the show, here are some pictures of some fun stuff we had at the party.



I tried to come up with snacks based on the show...here are a few:






I made a game with Office quotes where you had to guess who said each quote. And I made these fun jumbo paperclips with The Office logo on them as favors for everyone to take home.













And with all of that fun stuff, we did watch the show too. It was a pretty good episode...probably better than any episode last season. I was very excited about the proposal in the rain at the rest stop!

Well, I'll have more baby stuff to post soon I'm sure. We're having a shower at church tomorrow, which I'm excited about. My wonderful friends seem to be putting a lot of work into getting everything ready for it, should be fun!

3 comments:

jpandchloe said...

Cute and creative! I love all of the snacks & other party things. You're so good at party planning. We watched too.

Janna said...

wish we could have come! you are so crafty there friend, all the baby stuff looks great too. praying for you guys, miss you, love you!

sethmo said...

I so would have came to your 'Office' party! It was a good episode, this season is going to be good :)