Sunday, September 14, 2008

The 8th month

Today is the start of week 32 and the start of the 8th month. Kind of crazy how quickly this has all gone! We (mostly Daniel) have been working on the nursery this weekend and it's starting to look more like a baby's room. I found a changing table for only $8 at this huge children's clothing sale I went to yesterday, so that was exciting. Here are some pictures of me at 32 weeks...about 20 pounds gained so far!






















Maggie has been feeling a little left out of this blog (she'd better get used to it, because she is going to be very left out once baby gets here), so I thought I would include a picture of her today. It's been raining like crazy since last night, which means Maggie has been going crazy playing in the mud. I wish she was a more dainty dog, but she loves to play and roll in the mud. Today I think she was digging with her nose because she came in looking like this!

No comments: