Wednesday, September 24, 2008

More Nursery Projects and a Name Hint!


I'm not sure if I am "nesting" or if I am just feeling crafty lately. But after last week's changing table skirt project, I've been in the mood for making more projects. My next project was to decorate some picture frames. I had 3 frames and wanted a baby picture of me in one, a baby picture of Daniel in one, and a picture of our baby in one. I saw the idea on someone else's blog and thought it was cute. So these are the frames I made...now we just need our baby to get here so that we can put her picture in the frame!































I also bought letters to decorate and hang on her walls. I just bought white wooden letters at Hobby Lobby and covered them with patterned paper. They sell these decorated letters for so much in fancy baby magazines like Pottery Barn. It is way cheaper to make them yourself! The letters are going to spell her name. I'm not going to show you all the letters, just one. But for those of you eager to figure out the name, this will be a hint for you.


Somewhere in her name is the letter E. There's your hint! It may be the first letter, the last letter or somewhere in the middle. It may be the only E in the name or there may be multiple E's in the name. The E may be in the first name, or it may be in the middle name. That is all I'm going to say until she is born!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 - LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture frames. Why didn't you come up with (our steal) that idea before Cael was born.????

#2 - If you are naming your baby Emma I am totally done with you forget. Period. End of story.

Anonymous said...

LOVE those picture frames! What a great idea!!

--Rachel

Julie Davison said...

Great frames! I just love that idea!