Saturday, February 21, 2009

My newest money earning scheme...

So I've started reading all of these stay at home mom blogs about ways to earn a little spending money while being at home. I'm always a fan of this kind of stuff. I've made about $200 through Ebates (www.ebates.com, use emilyshelton@hotmail.com as your referal if you want to try it for yourself!) in the past 1 1/2 years. It's not a ton of money, but it's fun to be able to have some extra cash to spend.

The newest thing I am trying is www.swagbucks.com You will see a link for it to the right that says "Be the Next Winner" Swagbucks is a search engine powered by Google and Ask.com. Basically you earn points for searching the internet. Once you've accumulated enough points you can trade the points in for prizes or for gift cards (my favorite!). It's so easy. All you do is use Swagbucks for your search engine (you can download a toolbar, so it's always at the top of your browser), and you randomly get points as you search for things. I am the queen of internet research, and probably perform over 25 internet searches daily...how exciting that I can now get free stuff for doing something that I already do anyway! If you want to try it out, click on the logo to the right and you can get started earning your own free stuff!

No comments: