Thursday, February 5, 2009

Garage Sale Find

Last summer, we first found out that we were having a girl in June, right in the middle of garage sale season. So I was on the lookout for cute little girl outfits for the rest of the summer. I didn't buy a lot, as I knew we would be given many gifts at various showers. But I couldn't resist buying a few things. One of my best steals of the summer was this little sweater/hat/socks set. It was from The Children's Place, in good condition and only 50 cents for all 3 pieces. Yesterday was the first day that Audrey wore set, so naturally I had to take some pictures!!



It's crazy, because I vividly remember buying this outfit and trying to imagine what it would be like to have a little baby girl to wear it. Now she's here, wearing the outfit, and looking even more adorable than I could have imagined!

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

50 cents!? What a steal! She is soooo darling in it!