Saturday, January 10, 2009

What a big girl!

Audrey has been holding her head up pretty well lately. So I thought we would try out her Bumbo seat and see how she did. And she did really good. I didn't leave her in for more than a minute or two, because she still seems to be a little young for it. But she was pretty stable in it and kept her head up the whole time. And she looks really cute sitting in it, I think!


And a funny face!

And I tried to get another video of her talking and playing with her toys, but every time I turned on the camera, all she wanted to do was stare at it. She does flash a few smiles for the camera in these videos though...enjoy!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to leave comments every time you make a new entry and it always comes up an error. I love seeing the new pics and reading about her. I am going to be ready to come over and see her. She's just too cute.

Mom fell down the last steps going to the basement and broke 3 ribs on Monday. She has been in lots of pain and unable to do anything. She has pain meds, but they just take the edge off. I am trying to get Home Health Care to come in each day and help her, but there seems to be lots of red tape.

I hope this goes through.

Nancy