Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Better Night

Thanks for all who gave advice on our sleeping issues this week. It is nice to hear other people's stories and know that we aren't the only ones who have had trouble getting this sleeping stuff figured out. My problem is that I want to do what is right and what is best for Audrey and us. But I don't really know what is the best thing to do because everyone tells me different things. So that's frustrating and I probably don't have enough patience. I know we will figure out what works for us over time.

With that said, last night was a MUCH better night. We fed her at 9, did a bath, read a book, rocked and put her down. It was about 10 when we put her in her crib. She didn't want to go to sleep right away. She probably woke up every 30 minutes until midnight. But from 12-4, she slept pretty well. Then Daniel fed her and she went right back to sleep and slept until about 7. Those are the kind of nights that I like! I woke up happier, and she was so happy when I got her up. I went into her room and she was just laying in the crib, talking to herself and looking at her mobile. And she greeted me with a big smile, which is the absolute best!!

No comments: