Friday, January 23, 2009

12 weeks

It's Friday, so that means Audrey is another week older...12 weeks now. Crazy! I haven't been too sad about her growing up so fast until this week. This week she started to take more formula, which means we had to go and buy bigger bottles. And I'm really sad about the bigger bottles for some reason. It means she's getting bigger, and that's starting to make me kind of sad.

Daniel was changing her the other day and was waiting for me to bring new clothes downstairs. While he was waiting, he put her in the Bumbo seat with just her diaper on. And she looked so cute!






1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

What a doll! Don't be sad -- I promise, it only gets more and more fun as they get bigger! Everytime I would think, "I really love this age", it always got better.