Monday, January 5, 2009

It's been a few days

It's been a few days since I've posted. I spent the last 2 1/2 days or so miserably sick with some kind of cold/sinus stuff. And Audrey seems to have caught some of it, as she is very congested and has a yucky cough. It makes me very sad. Daniel also seems to have caught some of what is going around, so our house is just full of germs and sickness right now. But today I am feeling much better, so hopefully things will be looking up.

Last week, I packed away all of Audrey's newborn clothes. It was kind of sad, she is growing so fast. But it was kind of exciting too, because now we have a whole new wardrobe in the 0-3 month size range. She will probably outgrow these clothes quickly, so I have to take pictures every time she wears a new outfit!! Here are some pictures from our photo shoot last week.






I just ordered a new camera on Friday. Thanks to some Christmas money and more credit card rewards gift cards, we got this camera. I don't know anything about photography, so I have some learning to do to figure out how to use it. But I'm very excited and can't wait for it to get here! Poor Audrey, if she felt like I took a lot of pictures of her now, just wait until I get my hands on a new fancy camera!











3 comments:

Julie Davison said...

Oh my! I LOVE that last photo! What a great smile! Great to see you on Friday! I hope you are all feeling better soon!

Janna said...

Audrey is so so cute, we love her smile!!

Tara Kieninger said...

Hi Emily,
Funny...we just bought a Rebel XTi at the end of the year. It has arrived and now I'm busy trying to learn it. It may take awhile. We should share tips! Can't believe how big Audrey is now...what a cutie!