Monday, July 20, 2009

My new favorite pictures!

This afternoon, Audrey woke up from too short of a nap and I couldn't get her to go back to sleep. So we got out this old Fisher Price telephone for her, and I played with my camera and the lens I am borrowing from my brother and took some pictures of her playing. They turned out SO CUTE! I ended up having 90 pictures when I was done, and out of those, I kept 33. I had a hard time picking which ones to post here, because I love them all so much!





Look I can clap my hands!!
Okay, I can't really clap my hands yet. But I can clasp them together and wave them up and down...which is kind of close to clapping them.
Dresses make the best toys!



This telephone is an old toy my mom got in an antique shop. That toy, combined with the hardwood floors, floral carpet, and antique furniture at my mom's house made me want to experiment with some aged/antique looks while I was editing. I'm not sure if this is exactly the look I wanted, but it was fun playing around with these pictures.


And one of my favorites from today is posted on my photo a day blog: here.

1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

The lighting in these photos is perfect! You captured some great expressions on her face! What a doll!