Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A few cute pictures

I got some cute pictures of Audrey tonight. I got out the camera to take a picture that would capture how fussy she has been for the past 24 hours (see my Daily Photo Blog for more details on that), but instead she was happy and having fun the whole time I had the camera out.

This one is my favorite, though I wish I wouldn't have cut off the top of her head.

She's been sticking her tongue out all day. Daniel thinks she is trying to catch all the snot that is running out of her nose.
Using her dress as a matador's cape???Again, I would love this one if I hadn't cut off her head again...I need to work on that!

Playing with the cash register, which was a favorite toy of mine when I was little. She's too little to be able to play with the coins and figure out all the cool things this cash register can do...but for now she is content to just bang on it as hard as she can.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

ALL of these pictures are sooo precious! i cant pick a favorite they are soo cute :) and i LOVED that cash register. is that ours from back in the day?!?!?!?!

Julie Davison said...

OMG -- she is soooo cute!! By the way...Elise has been sticking her tongue out too lately...and I remember the other two did that a lot as a new tooth was coming in...they were feeling it with their tongue. Has she cut her first tooth yet? I bet it's coming!