Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun in the kitchen

Now that Audrey's on the move, I can't really trust her by herself when I'm out of the room. She always finds something she's not supposed to have...and quickly. So when I'm in the kitchen, Audrey has been hanging out on the kitchen floor...it's a new place for her, as she hasn't been on the kitchen floor much before. Since she crawls around on her belly, we are finding that she makes a really good little sweeper, picking up all kinds of dirt!! Here are a few pictures from the last few days. And at the end there is a video of Audrey crawling...all the way from the living room to the kitchen. She's getting pretty fast!







1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Love that army crawl!! Is she always that...vocal? I had to turn my volume down! hee hee! Can't wait to see you guys next month!