Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sledding

We took Audrey sledding fat the park or the first time on Saturday. She really seemed to like it and smiled most of the time Daniel was pulling her around. She wasn't so happy towards the end though...I think her fingers were getting cold. We weren't outside much longer than 10 minutes, so I didn't put gloves on her (because she just pulls them off as soon as I put them on her, so what's the point?). Maybe next time she will be more interested in gloves, because she was not too happy about her cold fingers the whole ride home!









3 comments:

Julie Davison said...

What a cute little sled! Looks like Audrey had fun! Elise won't keep her gloves on either, so I just stopped trying!

Dustin & Michele Stehling said...

How cute! Glad she had fun. I bet Daniel wishes the sled had a longer rope:)

Elisabeth said...

so cute!!!!!