Friday, February 5, 2010

Eating with a Spoon...all by myself!

I'm not sure when kids are supposed to be able to feed themselves with a spoon and fork, but I'm guessing it's probably about time for us to teach Audrey how to feed herself. She is a pro at feeding herself finger foods, but we haven't really given her the chance to feed herself with a spoon or fork. It's so much neater if we feed her those kinds of foods!

But tonight I let her eat her applesauce by herself with a spoon. Audrey thought it was so much fun! And once I showed her what to do, she did fairly well at feeding herself. Until the end when she decided to abandon the spoon and just use her hands instead! Here are some pictures!!




1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

such a big girrrrl!!!!! :) she is gettin so big! are u guys still able to come up sometime?