Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A New One Month Picture

Audrey and I ventured to Toys R Us yesterday and I found this big Raggedy Anne Doll. I had Raggedy Anne and Andy dolls when I was little and remember them fondly. So I decided to get one for Audrey, and now that's what I'm going to use for her monthly pictures. So we had to come home and take all new pictures.


The sad part about this trip was the injury Audrey incurred on herself while we were shopping. As we were coming into the store, I put her carseat in the cart (not an easy task, our carseat is heavy!) and heard a loud wail from her. When I opened the cover to check on her, she had a huge gash (well it wasn't that huge, but it did draw a little blood) on her left cheek. I'm assuming she startled and scratched herself. It seems like we just cut her nails, but already they were long enough for her to hurt herself. Besides the one cry, she didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. I, on the other hand, was so upset and ready to cry right there in the store. Now she has this scratch on her face, and every time I look at her it makes me sad.


While I had the camera out, I tried to get some more pictures. But as hard as I tried to get her to look at me and the camera, her attention could not be pulled away from the couch. She was intently studying it and refused to look away!



I left Audrey for the 2nd time yesterday to get my haircut (the 1st time was to go see Twilight), so Daniel was in charge. Daniel took this self-portrait of what they did while I was gone...all 3 of them were nice and cozy on the couch!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwww that is such an awesome pic that daniel took. i love how maggie is in it too! i'm glad u got her a raggedy anne doll like we had when we were younger :) i love u guys!!!