Sunday, December 7, 2008

More pics

Audrey had her one month checkup on Friday. She is a growing girl! She now weighs 7 lbs, 13 oz (1 1/2 lbs more than her birth weight), she is 21 1/2 inches long (1 1/2 inches longer than birth), and her head was 14 inches around (2 inches more than birth).

Everyone comments that she has really long fingers...and that she is going to be a good piano player some day. I think everyone says that because Daniel and I play the piano. I don't think her fingers seem all that long, but her feet are what I think are abnormally long. Maybe she'll learn to play the piano with her feet?? Here is a picture of her feet in comparison to her skinny legs. If you measure her feet, they are about the same length as from her knee to her ankle!


Friday night was our small group Christmas party. Between the 3 young adult small groups, there has been quite the baby boom! in the past year. We had 4 kids at the party on Friday...they tend to provide the entertainment for everyone. Here is Daniel with one of our favorite little boys, Cael.
Audrey spent the whole night sound asleep. That didn't stop us from trying to get a picture of her and Cael together. Now Cael is promised to another girl (and Audrey is not trying to steal him away from Ava, notice she is sound asleep and completely innocent), but that didn't stop Cael from checking her out!

It kind of looks like she is smiling in this last picture, but she really was crying. We have seen a few little smiles from her we think. It's hard to tell because sometimes the smiles and cries look a lot alike!

If you've followed my blog for a while, I wrote back in October about how I bought a new laptop. That has been the best thing ever now that Audrey is here, as I spend a lot of time with her just hanging out on the couch. I have become pretty good at one handed typing. She is sound asleep in my arms right now...this whole post was typed with one hand!





1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow I'm impressed with the one hand typing. Cute pictures! How did the bars turn out?