Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Keokuk




We spent the last few days with my family in Keokuk and Quincy. She got to meet a lot of her family for the first time: Great Grandpa Chuck, Great Grandma Elly, Great Grandma Lois, Uncle Seth, Aunt Andrea and Aunt Elisabeth.

While we were there Seth took some cute pictures of Audrey. I'm going to post some of them here. But I have a bunch more that I'm not going to put here, so if you want to see more pics from our time in Keokuk, click here to go to my facebook album.






2 comments:

Tara said...

Those pictures are so beautiful, your brother does a great job. I saw you at christmas eve service but due to crowd never had a chance to say hello. She is so precious!

Jan said...

Hi cousins! Loved the wonderful pictures of the new family memeber and that great expression on Grandma Sarah's face! Congratulations on Baby Audrey and God Bless you all.
Cousin Janice in NY