Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas at our house

Since we are spending Christmas away from home, we wanted to celebrate our own family Christmas at our house before we left. Friday night we didn't have anything to do and the presents were all bought, so we decided to have Christmas then!

We didn't buy Audrey any presents as I have a feeling she will get plenty of presents from our family. But we had this stocking for her, and I felt like she should have something in it! I wrapped a couple of toys that we had unopened and unused and put them in her stocking so she wouldn't feel left out.

Maggie got a present too--some treats and a rawhide. She was happy.
Daniel got me lots of things--some sweatpants, a sweater, a Wii game, an itunes gift card, and a new pen holder for my desk.
It looks like I didn't get Daniel as much, but we spent equal amounts of money. Daniel got this canvas print of him and Audrey for his office, and he got money to buy new tennis shoes.
(these are his old shoes that I wrapped so he would have something to open)
And now for some more pictures of Audrey. This poor little girl probably feels like she is growing up with the paparazzi as she always has a camera in her face. I can't help myself, she's just too cute!
This morning I put Audrey in this sweatsuit for the first time. It's a little baggy, but she is still wearing it to church this morning, because changing outfits is not a fun process. And plus she needs a warm outfit today, because it is incredibly cold outside this morning...I am really dreading leaving the house. (Good thing the church is only 1 block away and Daniel fixed the remote start on my car, so it will be nice and toasty for our 20 second drive!)

And I caught a smile! It's not a good angle, but her smiles are quick, so there's no time for posing when I am trying to get a picture of one.

No comments: