Thursday, May 27, 2010

Videos, Part 4

Here is my final video post (for a while at least!).

I turned the video screen around so Audrey could watch herself, and she loved that. It even got her to sit still for a few moments so I could capture these videos!

Seriously, I love the way she says "Ham". I think she says it in all three of these videos; it is my favorite word of hers! In this next video, she says a few new words she has learned this week. Ice, towel and tent. I was folding towels the other day with Audrey, and we made a tent out of the towel. And she thought that was so fun...so that's why she is saying those words.

Here is Audrey going through the list of names she knows. Some of them she can say fairly well, and then sometimes she just makes up sounds for the names. I forgot to ask her about Katie and Amy...she can pronounce those fairly well, and it's so cute when says them.

No comments: