Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Silly Monkey

Audrey wore these monkey PJ's last night. And this morning I really want to get a picture of her in her PJ's with her stuffed monkey. But she didn't really want to sit still with the monkey...at all!

When I first set her down, she threw a fit and didn't want to have anything to do with the monkey! This was a fairly common behavior for Audrey this morning. Anytime I wouldn't let her do something that she wanted to do, she would throw a little temper tantrum. In her defense, she is finally cutting her first tooth, so maybe that explains the irritability. Though she is a pretty strong willed little girl...she may end up being quite the drama queen! (Despite her crying, I really like this picture!!)

She was quite happy to sit still and play with her jeans though.


Then I put the monkey on the couch, thinking Audrey would want to stand up and play with it. But then she discovered the baby monitor on the couch, and it is obviously way cooler than a silly stuffed monkey. Mmm...yummy baby monitor!


This is the best one I got with the monkey. But that's OK, all of these other pictures are probably more "real" than any posed picture with a monkey. They make for a much more entertaining blog post too!
You just never know what this silly little monkey is going to do next!!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

i looove the picture of her crying with the monkey. it makes me laugh but wanna cry at the same time. hahaha. my best friends daughter would always love to play with her clothes around this age. kids are so cute.