Thursday, September 24, 2009

Audrey's New Tutu

This adorable bundle of pink fluffiness is the tutu I bought Audrey to wear for Halloween. We tried it on her today, and let me tell you...she is going to make the cutest little ballerina that you have ever seen!

The only problem is that Audrey doesn't seem to be a big fan of the tutu. I think it felt scratchy to her...every time she touched it, she would make the funniest face (the same face she used to make when she touched grass!). So I thought I would let her play with it for a little bit, so she could see that it wasn't such a bad thing after all. Here's what happened:






Whew...much better now that the tutu is gone!!

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... that was such a cute lil flip book of her meeting the tutu :) she is too funnnyyyyy!