Monday, June 15, 2009

We've been busy!

The past week has been crazy. We spent last Sunday-Wednesday at church camp helping with a 3rd-4th grade week. Then on Thursday night we went to Indianapolis to see our friends the Bungards, go to see Wicked and hang out with Daniel's family for their annual Backyard Bash. In the midst of all that, we had a gas leak (which got fixed today, hopefully it won't cost us too much money!). Last night I started helping with our church's Garage-a-palooza, a weeklong activities camp for kids. And tonight Daniel starts practice for the Producers (he's running sound for the show). It is crazy around here!!! I have pictures from camp and our Indianapolis trip here for anyone who would like to see them.

Audrey's new thing to do when she eats is to blow raspberries and spit all of her food at you. It is not a fun game for Mommy and Daddy. I've been telling her "no" in a stern voice when she does it. But she thinks that is the funniest thing in the world, giving me a huge smile and giggles. And then I crack up laughing. As annoying as it is, it's still pretty cute, I just had to get my camera out to take a picture the other day, even though that's probably just encouraging her to keep doing it.

She really likes to stick her tongue out these days.I think she looks a lot like Daniel in this picture
She wore a new outfit to church on Sunday and a new hair bow (thanks to Aunt Nancy, who has made so many cute bows for Audrey!).



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Just a beautiful baby, it's all I can say!