Friday, November 21, 2008

Who Does She Look Like?

That is probably one of the most common questions we are asked...but we don't really know the answer. Sometimes I see me, and sometimes I see Daniel, and sometimes I see neither! I've never been very good at figuring out who babies look like. I think the easiest way to tell is to compare baby pictures.

What do you think? Does she look more like Daniel's baby pictures? I think she does in this picture.




















But in real life, I think she looks more like this picture of me. I don't know...like I said, I'm not very good at the who does baby look like guessing game.




















This is a picture of how we spend most of our days at home. Audrey seems most content when she is snuggled up on your chest. Maggie is also most content when she is snuggled up right next to you. Therefore, this is what it looks like. Just add a computer on my lap and you get the idea. The only problem with this situation is that with everyone so comfy on the couch, it makes it nearly impossible to get up and get anything productive done!


And here's a fun face Audrey has been making lately, usually when she wakes up. It is very cute!

2 comments:

jpandchloe said...

I got your birth announcement card in the mail today. It is SO cute. JP was even very excited to open it and be the first to see the card! lol! You are very talented...plus Audery is so stinkin cute.

Julie Davison said...

Wow...it's hard to say! I think she looks very much like both pictures. I've always been bad at telling who babies look like. She looks like Audrey!