Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Tree

We went to get our Christmas tree today. I grew up getting a real Christmas tree every year. We often went to the Christmas tree farm. We looked for the biggest, fattest tree that could possibly fit in our house. Daniel grew up with artificial trees. When we got married, it was a dilemma...should we get a real tree or a fake tree? Well, it really wasn't much of a dilemma...I was pretty insistent that we must get a real tree every year. The first year we lived in Springfield I even made Daniel go to the Christmas tree farm and cut it down himself.

So today we took Audrey to get her first real Christmas tree. She thoroughly enjoyed the experience...she slept the entire time!


She finally started to wake up as I was finishing decorating the tree. She was not too happy about this picture. I think she is trying to say, "Enough already...don't you know I'm 3 weeks old and could care less about any of this?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember coming to visit at Christmas time when we were younger and you guys always had the biggest Christmas tree ever! I am going to try to talk Logan into getting a Christmas tree this year for our place. Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving.
love ya,
Rachel

Janna said...

You guys all look so great! Love your tree, you always have it so pretty! Happy Thanksgiving!