Saturday, March 20, 2010

Backyard fun

Yesterday Daniel raked all the spiky, gumball things out of our backyard. We have this tree that drops these annoying balls into our yard, and there were so many that Audrey could hardly walk in the yard without falling down. But they are gone now, so Audrey was free to run around. What did she do? She found her way to this little piece of cement outside our garage door. And she would not leave this spot! She never stays still for anything, and yet once she found this spot, she did not want to move! I wish she would have picked a spot that didn't have trash cans in the background, because it would have made for better pictures!

Hmmm...what should I do in this cool new place??

Maybe I will show you my belly button.

Here it is!!!This shirt is yummy!! (and my belly is big!!)It's so much fun to stand on the piece of cement next to the garage door and the trash cans.I think I will just stand here and laugh all day long.


No comments: