Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New teeth and a new trick!

This morning, while Audrey was snacking on some cheerios, I attempted to take a picture for my A Photo a Day blog. I always wait until late at night to take those pictures, and I was trying to be more on top of things today!

And while taking pictures, I got this one...which I am SO excited about!!

Can you see her teeth??? You can actually see all three of them in this picture! This is the first picture that I have of her teeth; she is normally very reluctant to show them off! But she has started to do these cheesy grin where she squints her eyes and smiles really big...and it shows off all of her teeth! The top one is just starting to come in...here's a closeup so you can see those pearly whites a little better!
And some other big news for Little Miss Audrey...she now knows how to clap (FINALLY!). It's been 6 months since I first started to try to get her to clap...and all of a sudden she loves it and wants to clap all the time! And to think I just talked to the Dr. last week about whether we should be concerned about her non-clapping. She just has her own timeline for doing these things, and it is not always the same as what I think it should be. I think we should start calling her Little Miss Independent.


1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

New teeth pictures are hard to get -- and you got a great one! She is just SO cute! I love the way she scrunches up her nose!