Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A happy Audrey!

A happy Audrey makes for a happy Mommy and Daddy. Audrey is definitely feeling better this week. Today she has been super happy, laughing and giggling at everything. She's having so much fun with us, now she doesn't want to take naps or go to sleep. That's been the only bad thing about this week. She throws these little temper tantrums as soon as you start to walk into her room and screams in protest. But even without a good nap today, she was still the happiest little girl tonight. I really think she is loving her life right now and having so much fun that she doesn't want to miss out on anything by sleeping!

Here are some pictures and videos of our happy little girl this past week.

She really likes the books we got at the library on Monday.
I usually have a hard time deciding who she looks the most like, but in these next 2 pictures I really think she looks a lot like me, or at least a lot like my baby pictures (only way cuter!).

I'm not sure if this is a smile or not, but she really does like this little piano.

She doesn't normally hold her own bottle. But lately after she's done eating, she will hold it and play with it for a little while.
Here's a video of Audrey talking and playing with her rattle:

In this next video, watch how Audrey immediately starts looking around as soon as I mention Maggie's name. She loves Maggie so much! Maggie ran away last week, and all I could think about was how sad Audrey would be if we didn't find her. Fortunately, we have good neighbors who helped us track her down in the middle of a thunderstorm. Audrey is very grateful!

And one more...Daddy is really good at making Audrey laugh!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have to say she is the cutest baby in the world. I am not biased either. :-)

Aunt Nancy

Julie Davison said...

She is so adorable! Glad she's feeling better! I enjoyed the videos. She's quite a talker! And there is nothing cuter than the sound of a baby laughing! I love it!

Elisabeth said...

This is sooooo cute! Andrea and I watched it together! Her laugh is adoorable and Daniel is so silly :) You can tell that she loves Maggie - and was trying to say her name ! I must agree that I think her first word is going to be Maggie :)