Saturday, March 7, 2009

Florida Trip

On Monday we took off on a plane for Florida to visit Daniel's parents and enjoy some warmer weather. Well, we had a good visit with Daniel's parents, as well as his aunt and uncle and my aunt and uncle and cousins. As far as the warmer weather goes...well, it wasn't ideal, but I guess it was better than the freezing temps here when we left.

Here are just a few pictures from our trip. For more pictures and details, go to my Facebook album: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=230197&id=521110244&l=80588








1 comment:

Julie Davison said...

Great pics! I LOVE that little bikini! Tooo cute! I just realized when I saw your pictures that I don't have a bathing suit for Elise for our trip to Hawaii in two weeks. I better go shopping! Where did you find a baby bathing suit in Feb/March?