Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Play time

This afternoon I managed to get some pictures of Audrey while she was playing. This was a pretty impressive feat because normally if she sees me with the camera (or if she sees me at all), she gives up whatever she is playing with to come and grab the camera (or me). So I normally try to stay away when she is nicely entertaining herself.

But today she was looking so cute in a new dress (I saw it at Kohl's yesterday for just $2.60 and couldn't resist) and she was having so much fun playing with her Yo Gabba Gabba sticker book (a FREE find at a garage sale) that I had to take a few pictures.



I also learned a new trick today for getting Audrey to smile at the camera. When you ask her to say cheese, she does this. (See also my photo of the day). She sticks her chin straight up in the air and often looks away from the camera.
I found today that if I ask her to say names of the characters on Yo Gabba Gabba (can you tell she is obsessed with that show?), then it will almost always make her smile. This is the smile she gave me after saying "Muno", which I think is one of her favorite characters.

2 comments:

Julie Davison said...

such a cutie pie! And getting so big! Can't wait to see you guys. We're planning to come to the block party next month!

7e said...

hi. awesome baby i mean that as cute.
realy prettyy!