Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's been a while

I just realized it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything here. We were out of of town last week. We went camping with Daniel's parents in Indiana and then went to our small group's 4th annual Martha Stewart weekend in Tuscola, IL over the weekend. We had a good time even though the weather was yucky all week. For pictures of all our travels last week, go here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=330225&id=521110244&l=1f6f9f79e2

This week the weather has been so nice! Mostly sunny, with highs in the lower 70s. It is gorgeous fall weather. This morning, Audrey and I spent some time in our backyard. I thought she would have fun playing with her ball (which just happened to match her shirt!). But after a few minutes with the ball, she was ready to walk/run around the back yard. She is still not walking by herself yet, though she is pretty close. So she wore me out leading me around to explore every inch of our backyard.





No comments: